Diet for Ayahuasca
The Ayahuasca is a healing brew for body, mind and soul. It proceeds by stages. Thus, if the body has toxins, the potion will cleanse it instead of giving visions and insights, that is, instead of the mental trip. A proper diet before the session must be done by everyone.
WHAT YOU CAN INGEST ON AN AYAHUASCA DIET
Please keep in mind the diet must be done at least 3 days before the ceremony or retreat. Next there is a list of what you can eat and drink:
- Vegetables soups.
- Herbal teas.
Of course, all of it with very little salt and sugar. No industrialized flavoring products like dips and similars.
WHAT YOU MUST AVOID ON AN PREPARATION DIET
Remember, the more detoxed your organism is, the better the absorption and effects of the healing brew will be. The idea is that the potion does not stop in a digestive system which has toxins but instead goes quite fast to the bloodstream and then right into the brain receptors, for producing connection with the deepest unconscious, healing visions and realizations, catharses. Try to eat and drink as natural as possible. And the great news is that nevertheless, the medicinal beverage will also be healing your other cells in some ways.
- Drugs (especially cocaine. When it mixes with the Ayahuasca, a stroke or heart attack is inevitable, which will most likely cause death).
- Any kind of meat.
- Canned food.
- Medicines, pills.
- Nutritional supplements, vitamins.
- Sodas, industrialized beverages.
- Snacks, chocolates, candies.
- Little salt, sugar.
It is also important to be in the correct state of mind. We have the option of a retreats temple in the countryside near Cusco City, which is in a very peaceful, relaxing, energetic area. Such environment is quite helpful for spiritual retreats too. Additionally, it would be very advisable the participant followed some or all of the next practices:
- Noble Silence (not wasting energy or absorbing negative vibrations by talking to other people).
- Other similar spiritual practices
- Finally, any kind of sexual activity is forbidden during the preparation stage. The participant must be ready to connect to the highest, spiritual levels of consciousness.
By successfully complying with this preparation process, the participant makes sure both body and mind will be at their finest for receiving the curative effects of the Ayahuasca. You can surely contact us for any further question regarding the getting ready for this integral therapy.